TikTok Viral Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
Baked Feta Pasta, the viral TikTok Recipe! I had to jump on the recipe that went so viral- feta cheese sold out in Finland! The recipe was first posted by @liemessa! Also thanks to @feelgoodfoodie and @grilledcheesesocial for the recipe inspo! I made a few tweaks to the recipe below enjoy xx
I also made this recipe with goat cheese, mozzarella cheese and burrata cheese! All of the cheeses were delicious, but my favorite was definitely the goat cheese! For the goat cheese recipe, I used honey & red chili flakes! This recipe was definitely one of my favorites from the trend.
Baked Feta Pasta
- 1 box of your favorite pasta
- 1 8 oz block feta cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 415F degrees. Add cherry tomatoes to a baking dish and add 1/4 cup olive oil, chopped garlic, salt & pepper. Mix together. Add feta cheese block to the center of the baking dish. Top with 1 tbsp olive oil and oregano. Add lemon zest. Bake for 25-30 minutes until tomatoes are roasted and feta is soft / melted.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to boxed instructions. Strain pasta and set aside.
- Remove tomatoes & feta from oven and using a spoon, mix together the tomatoes and cheese to create a sauce. Add in cooked pasta and mix together until all noodles are evenly coated. serve and enjoy!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST VIDEO
If you’re tired of the baked feta pasta recipe and looking for new and exciting dishes- check out my Chicken Wings, Whipped Feta Dip and my Burrata with homemade pesto recipes! They are all quick, easy and delicious!