Burrata with Homemade Pesto Recipe
what happens when you combine three of my favorite foods (Burrata, tomatoes & pesto)? you get the most glorious salad! homemade pesto is a staple in my household – not only do I use it for sauces and marinades, but I also pair it with Burrata and it’s delish! 😊 check out the recipe below enjoy xx
Burrata with Homemade Pesto
- 1 Burrata
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Add cherry tomatoes to a baking dish. Add olive oil, garlic, salt + pepper. Mix together. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add basil, olive oil, garlic, salt + pepper to a food processor. Process for 1 minute. Add Parmesan & lemon juice. Process again until smooth.
- Remove tomatoes from oven and plate with arugula. Add Burrata on top. Drizzle pesto all over the Burrata & tomatoes. Add 1 tsp olive oil, salt + pepper to the burrata. Serve immediately and enjoy!