OVEN ROASTED TOMATOES & BURRATA SALAD RECIPE
Another recipe that took the internet by storm! My Oven Roasted Tomatoes & Burrata Salad went crazy viral on TikTok & Instagram – now everyone is calling me the, “Burrata Queen”! I love Burrata and it has always been a staple in my household. This will become your new favorite recipe- trust me! Check it out below.
Oven Roasted Tomatoes & Burrata Salad Recipe
- 1 Burrata Cheese
- 1 package of tricolor cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 2 tbsp of balsamic glaze
- Salt + pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Wash tomatoes well and pat dry.
2. Place tomatoes on baking sheet and top with garlic, olive oil and salt + pepper. Mix together.
3. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and plate tomatoes to cover the entire plate. Top with Burrata.
5. Add a bunch of fresh basil beside the Burrata. Top with 1 tbsp of olive oil and balsamic glaze. Enjoy! xx