My Quick & Easy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
If you have been following @Everything_Delish for quite some time now, you are aware that I am a relatively healthy person who loves to indulge in nutritiously delicious food! With that being said, I am always on the go and sometimes it is hard to find a healthy breakfast that has some nutritional value. This is why I have a smoothie for breakfast almost everyday, as I find that it keeps me full for majority of the morning. I am always creating different variations and recipes of smoothies, but right now this one that I am sharing with you is my favorite! Keep reading below for my Quick & Easy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe.
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein Powder (I used Vanilla flavor)
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 tbsp. of Nut Butter (I used Almond Butter)
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 handful of Spinach
- 1/4 cup of Frozen Avocado
- Dash of cinnamon + stevia to sweeten
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 45 seconds. If the shake comes out too thick than add a bit of water to the mixture!