Machos Recipe (Matzah + Nachos)
Chag Sameach! ❤️ I am thrilled to be taking part in @ujafedny’s #MatzahChallenge for the second year in a row. This year I decided to make MACHOS (Matzah + Nachos) and I haven’t stopped eating them! 🙌🏻The #MatzahChallenge is an easy, meaningful, and delicious way give back this Passover and connect with our community while maintaining social distance. For every matzah picture posted with #MatzahChallenge, $18 will be donated to @ujafedny to help someone in need. This year, it’s needed more than ever. All you have to do is post! Show me your matzah creations!!
- Egg & onion matzah
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Handful of cilantro
- For the guacamole:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F Degrees.
- 2. Break matzah sheets, place on sheet pan, and top with
- shredded cheese. I like to layer the matzah with cheese.
- 3. Bake for 5 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- 4. While matzah is in the oven, prepare the guacamole. Slice and
- scoop avocado out of the shell with a spoon into a bowl.
- Add lime juice and use a fork to mash to desire consistency.
- Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 5. Remove matzah from the oven and top with guacamole,
- tomatoes, sour cream, and cilantro.
- 6. Enjoy!