Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
What is your favorite pasta recipe? One of my favorites is Fettuccine Alfredo! It’s the perfect combination of creamy and cheesy! Check out the recipe below and watch the full recipe video on my IG! Enjoy! xx
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature )
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 package fettuccine
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups cooking cream
- 4 tbsp Italian parsley (finely chopped )
- black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add fettuccine and cook for 2 minutes under the box instructions. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter and add garlic. Add cream and slowly whisk in flour. Mix together until the sauce has no bumps. Add salt & pepper. Add in 1 cup Parmesan cheese. Mix together.
3. Drain pasta and immediately run pasta under cold water.
4. Once sauce has a thick texture, add in pasta and mix together until all noodles are coated. Add in pasta water and mix together. Garnish with salt, pepper, freshly grated Parmesan cheese & parsley. Enjoy!