Taco Bell CrunchWrap Supreme Recipe Remake
Yes, it’s true. I’ve never had Taco Bell before and I’ve seen this video all over social media and was CRAVING IT! 🤤 so I decided to make my own homemade version & it was delish! also- I don’t know how to explain craving something you’ve never had before. You just do!! Okay?! Also, if you’re craving the dessert version- check it out here! enjoy xx
Taco Bell’s CrunchWrap Supreme Recipe Remake
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 1 tostada
- 1/2 package lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 tomato, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- salt + pepper
- 1. Heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Cook beef until browned. Add in taco seasoning, salt + pepper. Cool for 5-6 minutes. Make sure to drain beef.
- 2. Take a large tortilla wrap and place a bowl in the centre. Cut around the bowl to make a small tortilla.
- 3. Lay large tortilla on a cutting board. Add 1/2 cup ground beef to the centre followed by shredded cheese. Add tostada on top, followed by sour cream, tomatoes & lettuce. Add small tortilla on top.
- 4. Fold in all of the edges of the large tortilla tightly to the centre. Repeat until the tortilla is completed folded.
- 5. Heat skillet with olive oil. Place crunch wrap on the skillet (folded side down) for 2-3 minutes until bottom is browned. Flip and plate. Cut crunch wrap open and serve immediately. Enjoy!