Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese
Are you looking to indulge in some serious deliciousness? Look no further than my ultimate Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwich! Just because a grilled cheese isn’t gooey enough on it’s own, I decided to add creamy mac & cheese to the mix! (PRO TIP: If you want PERFECTLY golden brown bread, use mayo instead of butter).
Keep reading for the recipe!
- 4 Slices of Sandwich Bread
- 2 Tbsp of Butter Spread
- 1 Tbsp of Mayo
- 1 Box of Kraft Dinner (or you can use your own mac & cheese recipe)
- Make 1 Box of Kraft Dinner. Set aside when done cooking.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and grease with 1 tbsp of butter.
- Put 1 tsp of Mayo on each slice of the bread (If you don’t like Mayo, you can use butter).
- Grease the skillet and then lay slices of bread with the mayo-side down in the skillet.
- Add a heaping spoonful of mac & cheese to the sandwich (About 1/4 cup).
- Add another slice of bread with the mayo/buttered side up.
- Once the bread is golden, carefully flip the sandwiches over to grill the opposite side.
- Cook until the bread and the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes per side.
I then dipped my cheesy and delicious sandwich in some Heinz Ketchup in honor of #CanadaLovesKetchup!
Check it out on Instagram!