Taco Bell's CrunchWrap Supreme Recipe Remake
Who needs Taco Bell when you can make your own CrunchWrap Supreme at home!
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 1 tostada
- 1/2 package lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 tomato, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- salt + pepper
1. Heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Cook beef until browned. Add in taco seasoning, salt + pepper. Cool for 5-6 minutes. Make sure to drain beef.
2. Take a large tortilla wrap and place a bowl in the centre. Cut around the bowl to make a small tortilla.
3. Lay large tortilla on a cutting board. Add 1/2 cup ground beef to the centre followed by shredded cheese. Add tostada on top, followed by sour cream, tomatoes & lettuce. Add small tortilla on top.
4. Fold in all of the edges of the large tortilla tightly to the centre. Repeat until the tortilla is completed folded.
5. Heat skillet with olive oil. Place crunch wrap on the skillet (folded side down) for 2-3 minutes until bottom is browned. Flip and plate. Cut crunch wrap open and serve immediately. Enjoy!