Traditional Caesar Recipe made with Zirkova Together Vodka
This post was developed in sponsorship with Zirkova Vodka
While staying at home during this time, I have been experimenting a ton in the kitchen- especially with cocktails. For me, there’s nothing I enjoy more than a traditional caesar with brunch and I always top it with a tasty garnish. For this recipe, I decided to make a candied bacon garnish! Recently, I discovered Zirkova Vodka- a Ukrainian Vodka brand, founded by Canadians and I have been adding it to all of my vodka-based cocktails, and of course; my caesars!
I first found out about Zirkova when I was in the LCBO, and that’s when I discovered that Zirkova makes not just one, but two unique ultra-premium vodkas. Zirkova One is specifically made to enjoy neat, on the rocks, whereas Zirkova Together is to enhance cocktails. For any of my vodka-based cocktail recipes, it is always important to me that I am using a high-quality vodka, as I find that my drink tastes noticeably better.
One thing that I really enjoy about Zirkova Vodka is that this vodka is inclusive to everyone, as it is gluten free! Now, when you visit your local LCBO- you will actually find that the Zirkova bottles are now labeled gluten free. It’s always great to have a vodka in the house that is accessible for everyone and suits all lifestyles and dietary needs (it’s also vegan friendly). Keep reading for my Traditional Caesar Recipe made with Zirkova Together Vodka!
- 2 oz Zirkova Together Vodka
- ¼ cup ice
- 4 oz Clamato Juice
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 celery stalk, halved
- 2 Slices bacon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Black pepper
- Add ice to a tall glass and add Zirkova Together Vodka. Add clamato juice, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, mix together. Set aside
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bacon on baking sheet and add maple syrup to both sides. Add brown sugar and make sure to coat both sides. Top with black pepper. Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add 1-2 slices of candied bacon to caesar with 1 celery stalk.
- Serve and enjoy!