Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Nothing says delish like homemade Oreo chocolate chip cookies! One of my favorite desserts that I love to make for family and friends! Keep reading for the recipe!
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup of crushed Oreos
- Pre-Heat oven to 375ºF.
2. Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips.3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto un-greased cookie sheet.4. Add crushed Oreos on top of the cookies.5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
Let me know how your Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies came out and tag me in your creations on Instagram! #EverythingDelish